Appium UI Testing Framework
What Is Appium Testing?
Appium is built with a thought that testing the native apps shouldn’t require including an SDK or recompiling the app and that you should be able to use your preferred test practices, frameworks and tools. It is an open source project that has made design and tool decisions to encourage a vibrant contributing community.
Features of Appium
- It allows native, hybrid as well as web application testing and supports Appium mobile automation test on physical devices as well as an emulator, simulator or both.
- It provides cross-platform application testing.
- It doesn’t depend on the operating system of mobile devices.
- Appium architecture aims to automate any mobile app from any language and any test framework.
- The biggest advantage of Appium testing is, it is an open source testing framework which supports simulators, emulators, real devices and of course native, hybrid, and web application testing on iOS and Android.
Having the ability to test on both Android and iOS devices makes Appium the best cross-platform mobile application test automation tool and Mobile Application Testers the best mobile app testing company in Dallas, TX USA.